Wednesday, February 6, 2008

as a pool of water.

I wish I could get all of my thoughts out of my head and format them like music files into something beautiful. I feel like every idea I have sits idle and heavy in my mind like an m4a that will not play on Windows Media Player or Samsung Media Studio or anything, really, and I don't have the skill to convert it.

I'm toying with the idea of attempting to write again. I haven't written since my passion died in "Creative Writing" last year, at least not seriously. I feel like I could; I keep getting little flashes of images that make me feel like not such a failure as a writer.

I get like this sometimes. It's a mental block, and it really annoys me. My workload in my classes is a little too much to handle at the moment, and with upcoming performances and Spring Youth looming over me, drooling like the monsters under the bed in Calvin and Hobbes, it's like trying to sprint through caramel carrying a cow on my back.

Frustration is an understatement.
But he sends me cute text messages, so most days I figure I'll be okay. :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi all, here every one is sharing these know-how,
so it's good to read this weblog, and I used to pay a quick visit this weblog all the time.

Also visit my blog: Www.Jnmassage.Info