Thursday, January 15, 2009

forgive my ranting.

I never thought of myself as a jealous person until today.
I guess I was wrong.

It shouldn't bother me
it REALLY shouldn't bother me
but I don't trust her

and who the hell sends
winking emoticons to guys and then
calls herself a lesbian?

SURE.
just stop. just stop.
you should have learned your lesson
last year
cause I heard the story, and uhm

you can't. you won't. you never will. it's done.


I'm probably just being paranoid.
maybe you miss his friendship, and not what I think you miss.

...but I doubt it.

3 comments:

bitchntomato said...

what is wrong? i tried to figure it out but i just could not. you should contact me somehow and tell me. I am sorry for your troubles and will happily kill a bitch.

chupakitty said...

hahahah. I appreciate that.
and apparently tara was right about what's wrong with me cause she just said so. :]

I've gotten so many offers from people to kill this slut, I should start an army.

Robert said...

Can I join?