Tuesday, November 27, 2007

notations.

Christmas season started last week. I can't believe I said that. I don't get crazy over much, but this is one thing worth it. We might as well just go ahead and scratch that whole Jesus thing and focus completely on the shopping; no 12 days of Christmas, make it 30. Oh, and I mean 30 BEFORE, not after like it used to be. How ridiculous.

I want to get into Governor's School so bad it seems like it's almost real; yet, I keep pushing it out of my head because subconsciously I think/know that it won't happen. These are truly the trials and tribulations of the terrible teenage years (also, I'm fantastic at alliteration).

Those of the male persuasion suck. I've decided to stop caring. Why would I want to be in a relationship with a guy anyway? Since when do I need justification from one who is inferior to me?

Creationism is not science. Discuss.

1 comment:

bitchntomato said...

OH MY GOD i know exactly how you feel about governor's school. i don't even want to think about it because i get really excited and then realize i probably will not make it. so i just try not to think about it at all.