Thursday, November 1, 2007

today.

Today was better.

Today I: a) almost burned my hand off with Aluminum Something Iodide Thing and b) completely froze all my other extremities while doing water quality testing down at the Eno River for AP Environmental.

Today I learned that you can put too much pressure on the contents of a titrator and make the needle end shoot off into your bottle of extremely acidic waste water.

Today I cried from laughter. And hysteria. And possibly exposure.

Today I discovered by BSing an essay for Governor's School that I have a very modernistic outlook on life.

Today I realized that my birthday is in a little over a week.

Today I dressed in all black, put black goo gel in my hair, and hid my face behind a thick layer of black paste makeup which nicely contrasted my green eyes.

Today I made a small child dressed as Spiderman sob, run to his mother's open arms, and scream that he saw a monster.

Today I sang "O Thou That Tellest Good Tidings To Zion" from Messiah approximately 93274239487 times.

Today I didn't think about immature, insane, and intolerable people in my life.

Today I didn't think about yesterday.

Today was better.

No comments: