Friday, November 28, 2008

guilt and pity and anger.

WHY WHY WHY
did he just tell me that he loves me?
we're done. we're through.

you ended it over a year ago.
you said you were in love with another girl.
what in the hell happened to her?
to "hopelessly?"
to telling me that, apparently, my feelings were stronger?

I don't know what he expects me to do.
erase those months of getting over him?
leave my incredible boyfriend?
use that word back?

I'm tired of feeling like other people's broken hearts are my fault.
I'm tired of apologizing for moving on, for being independent and strong.
and I'm tired of your feelings.
I'm done. I'm through.

3 comments:

bitchntomato said...

fact: 99.99% of males always do stupid shit at the worst possible times and expect you to know how to react.

my professional opinion, as i am a doctor:

tell them to go to hell and stop messing with your head.

Robert said...

The other .01% are gay.
I'm sorry that people are stupid.

chupakitty said...

I love you guys. :]