Thursday, November 6, 2008

I find this funny:

when gay people and foreigners support conservative candidates who in no way want to represent gay people or foreigners.
...Really?
I also find it funny that people I know actually believe Sarah Palin could run this country. Why is there a Palin 2012 Facebook group? Especially so soon after the election. Please, at least wait until 2011. Give Barack a chance to prove himself, and then you may properly unveil your ignorance. Let me have the illusion of your intelligence for a couple of years.
Thank GOD Obama won.
(Lookie there, a liberal that believes in God. You thought it was a Bigfoot thing, didn't you?)

3 comments:

bitchntomato said...

AMENNNNNNNNNNNN!

Robert said...

hahaha, did you see the SNL clip with McCain and FeyPalin addressing the nation on QVC?
The Palin 2012 thing reminded me of the t-shirt portion of that.
I'm going to miss Fey's impersonations... they're spectacular.

Anonymous said...

well. you know where i stand on the lovely political issue =D.

i'll say this.

the 2008 election has drastically changed the landscape of the american electoral system. the time spent in a presidential campaign has grown from 16 months to over 2 years. its natural that supporters of a candidate will begin to rally around their choice as soon as the election is over. the EXACT same way that political folks within the DNC began to rally around Barack Obama after his speech to the convention in 2004 BEFORE John Kerry had even lost.

i think its a little harsh to call people who support Sarah Palin sheer ignorant...seeing as she and Barack Obama sit around the same level on the lack of experience scale. but i understand where you're coming from.

as for me personally? i have my choice picked out for 2012. its not sarah palin, so dont throw rocks at me. HOWERVER...

Barack Obama is the democratically elected President of the United States and he has my loyalty and support of his office. doesn't mean i'll vote for him...but i'll stand behind my president because thats the american thing to do.

there. a republican who isn't already pounding palin 2012 signs into the ground. who knew?