Thursday, February 25, 2010

ok, so.

IF YOU ARE CHRISTIAN, THEN YOU ARE RELIGIOUS.
You people are so idiotic.

Some examples of the bullshit:
  1. "It's not a religion; it's a relationship."
    Alright, uhm...IT'S A RELIGION. Go ahead and have a relationship with your Messiah or whatever shit, but it's still a religion.
  2. "I'm not religious; I'm just Christian."
    ...I can't even respond to that level of stupid.
  3. "It's actually not a religion--it's a lifestyle."
    Piss off. Part of how religion is commonly defined involves a prescribed way to live one's life. To be devout, one must live as one's religion instructs in everyday life. EVERY religion teaches about an ideal lifestyle. You ain't special.
  4. "I've been saved."
    Oh, how nice for you. I have been too! A lifeguard pulled me out of the pool once when--what? It's different? Well, then maybe you should use a term that MAKES SOME EFFING SENSE. Like, I dunno, "I believe that Jesus of Nazareth is the son of the one true God and that he died on the cross for my sins." You weren't in any danger; you haven't been "saved."
Go away and don't talk to me if you're going to be annoying. Christianity is a religion just like Islam, Judaism, Shinto, Buddhism, Hinduism, Rastafarianism, Wicca, Neo-Druidism, and Daoism. You're not superior, and you're not inherently different. You don't get to call it something else just because you're closed-minded.

1 comment:

EHoff said...

bahahahahahaha. i like the "piss off" part, considering i use that all the time lol.