Monday, March 1, 2010

oh no.

I feel like I'm losing control of my life. I never put on makeup anymore. I used to be so pretty. My hair looks like shit all the time. I have no style. Most days I wear sneakers and a hoodie. I don't do things I want to do because I've just accepted the fact that I am, apparently, a really boring person.

But I don't have to be. I need to find a way to get my life back. Just because I'm in a relationship doesn't mean that I have to give up everything else. I'm thinking about getting my nose pierced, just for the hell of it. And I'm going to cut my hair in a couple hours...let's see if it turns out okay. At least it will be different. Oh, and I'm going to start running so that I have more energy when I wake up in the morning--energy that can be used to actually look like I give a shit about my personal appearance.

I'm going to go to parties and local music events and actually get out of my room sometimes. I'm going to do whatever the hell I want, even if that includes things that are illegal. I'm tired of acting like I'm middle-aged. I'm 19 years old! It's time to enjoy life!

2 comments:

bitchntomato said...

you go!!! but you may not want to get your nose pierced. it's a giant pain in the ass. mine is always getting twisted and stabbing me or getting caught on things, and for like 2 months i kept getting this weird red boil-looking thing on it, not attractive. if i hadn't paid 70 dollars to get it done i would have taken it out a long time ago. but it may be that i just have bad luck.

chupakitty said...

yikes :/ where did you get it done?